If you have belly fat building up around your midriff it is not a good sign. You need to address this matter by adjusting your diet.
Here are some tips for combating belly fat.
1. Include more fiber in your diet. If your digestive tract is bloated or constipated it can cause your tummy to become distended. Eat more fiber in the form of grains, flax seeds, and vegetables. When your body is cleaned it makes you look thinner.
2. Drink more water. The body needs to flush out toxins and the best way to do this is drinking water. Never wait until you are thirsty to drink because this means you are already dehydrated.
3. Eat food rich in magnesium. This includes beets, raisins, dates, and soybeans. These help keep your muscles operating without pain so you can reduce that belly fat and calm your nerves to prevent anxious overeating.
4. Eat foods rich in folic acid. This includes orange juice and spinach You will be able to exercise longer without getting exhausted if you get enough of this nutrient.
5. Get enough Vitamin D.
6. Drink black coffee. This helps the intestines to eliminate waste. Also, provide you with the stimulation and stamina that you need to sustain exercise for a long time.
7. Eat foods rich in antioxidants. this will help you from gaining weight.
8. Eat whole grains. Like quinoa can help you flush fat and cholesterol out of the intestines.
9. Drink rice or soy milk instead of milk. Even the slightest of milk allergies have been known to distend a stomach and produce gas and inflammation that can make you look fatter than you are.